Due to restrictions with physical distancing, cohort groups, and lane space our Learn to Swim program is currently on hiatus for the 2020-21 swim season. We look forward to offering this program again in the future and miss our many young swimmers! Please check for updates when this program will be offered again in the future.
Age: 6 – 10
Practices per week: 3
Hours per week: 1.5 – 2
Swim Season: TBD
- introduction of all competitive swimming strokes starting with freestyle and backstroke and progressing to breaststroke and butterfly
- basics of diving and turning
- participation in mini-meets – small non-sanctioned meets held twice a year in Peace River to practice the basics of how to race
- participation in the annual Peace River swim meet
- optional participation in other meets around the region – an extra fee will apply.
- fun, friendship & fitness!